Welcome to Bridger Alternative Program!
- Bridger Alternative Program Handbook - PDF File
Growth through Learning, Strength through Character, Success through Hard Work..
Elementary Eight opening in August 2013
- Press Release - April 16th, 2013 from Robert J. Watson, Ed.D., Superintendent
BSD7 School Safety Information
The Bozeman Police Department will present a free seminar for parents, teachers and caregivers with children of any age on "Protecting Our Children in a Digital Age," on April 30th, from 6 - 8 p.m. at Bozeman City Hall (121 North Rouse) in the City Commission Meeting Room . The event is not to be missed by anyone with an earnest desire to protect their children and better understand the technology-facilitated crimes that children are faced with today.
- Protecting Our Children Flyer - April 30th, 2013
- Alert Update - March 19, 2013
- MSU Alert - Attempted Kidnapping
- Tips for talking with your children about stranger danger - from the National Crime Prevention Council
- District Safety Initiatives Document
- Resource guide for parents & teachers when talking with children about crisis & tragedy
- Additional Resources: www.nasponline.org
- Announcement to parents regarding use of canine detection services at Middle Schools and High School Document
The Summer 6 Reading Challenge
Guidance for School Administrators to Help Reduce the Spread of Seasonal Influenza in K-12 Schools
Bozeman School District has had our first cases of influenza this week. Signs of influenza include: fever, cough, sore throat, body aches, headache, fatigue.